Thousand roses

    ENG. The origin of flowers is to delight for the eyes and heart - especially in dark cold days.When I found this wonderful dress at  DRESSIN  - my thoughts were about the long coming winter and I wished these thousands of roses were with me then, even in my wardrobe. This dress is absolutely adorable - fabrics, outline and print. It seems I put on the summer. :-)  What relates to ideas for winter -  pair it with short boots, sweater of light colour and long coat - and good temper will allways be with you.
     RUS. Цветы созданы для того чтобы радовать глаза и сердце - особенно в хмурые пасмурные дни. Когда я нашла это замечательное платье на сайте DRESSIN  - подумала о том какой долгой будет зима и как мне хотелось бы чтобы эта тысяча роз зимовала со мной, пусть и в платяном шкафу. В этом платье, конечно же, все идеально - и фактура, и силуэт, и рисунок. Я как будто одеваю теплое лето :-) Что касается идей для зимы - можно дополнить его коротенькими сапожками, светлым пуловером и длинным пальто - и хорошее настроение всегда будет с тобой.






I wear:
Dress DRESSIN ( here )
Jewelry and purse AVON 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Lesson 9(vocabulary). Crime and the law. (Part 1).

Lesson 7 (vocabulary). Food, restaurants and cooking. (part 2)

Lesson 8 (vocabulary). Shops and shopping (part 2).