Knit green dress

ENG. Hello :) It is almost one year as I posted my first look at LOOKBOOK. Recently, I looked through all my looks and found some which were not posted in my blog despite the fact that I posted them at LB. I decided to correct this mistake and will show them in my blog as well. "Knit green dress" is one of such - and it match to winter. And tomorrow I will post some kind of summary of all my looks for the past year. Thanks for reading! :) <3
RUS. Привет :) Вот уже почти год с того момента как я разместила свой первый образ на сайте LOOKBOOK. Недавно, просматривая свои луки я нашла несколько таких которые не были размещены в моем блоге несмотря на то что я разместила их в LB. Я решила это исправить и хочу показать их в своем блоге также. "Вязаное зеленое платье" - один из таких образов - и он подходит для зимы. Ну а завтра я размещу небольшой пост о моих луках за прошедший год. Спасибо что читаете мой блог :) <3















I wear:
Dress Dilvine
Bag Avon
Rings and bracelet Avon

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Lesson 9(vocabulary). Crime and the law. (Part 1).

Lesson 7 (vocabulary). Food, restaurants and cooking. (part 2)

Lesson 8 (vocabulary). Shops and shopping (part 2).