Merry Christmas and Happy NY!!!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11470775/?claim=vp3rsqrc4nf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

ENG. Hello dears! As far as my blog has a very short story - I created it in Spring - I did not post my pictures from celebrating of the previous NY. Thus I decided to show them - on the eve of coming New 2014 year. I wish you all success and may your wishes come true!
RUS. Привет, друзья! Поскольку мой блог имеет очень короткую историю - он был создан весной - я не делала пост с моими фотографиями с празднования предыдущего НГ. Поэтому я решила показать их сейчас - на пороге нового 2014 года. Желаю Вам всем успеха в Новом году и пусть Ваши желания исполнятся!







Merry Christmas and Happy coming 2014 New Year!

I am wearing:
Dress Kira Plastinina
Vest Promod
Bag & jewelry Avon

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Lesson 9(vocabulary). Crime and the law. (Part 1).

Lesson 7 (vocabulary). Food, restaurants and cooking. (part 2)

Lesson 8 (vocabulary). Shops and shopping (part 2).